Post-Game Talk: ROUND THREE | GAME SIX | Penguins vs. Senarefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

discostu

Nov 12, 2002
Nomadville
Visit site
Their fan base hates us because they cannot make sense of the series. When you cannot find fault in your own team, and can't give credit to your opponent, your only outlet for explanation is luck and wild conspiracy theories.

I think they're also eager to pile on any attendance issues for the Pens as they're far away from their own issues of near bankruptcy. I'm not sure how many Pens fans would confidently claim their team will be financially sound in 10 years if they don't have a couple of franchise players on their team.

Flamingo

Nov 13, 2008
Ottawa
It's kind of funny to see Sens-haters and Pens-haters dropping in the main board to just **** on the object of their derision.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
The more their whiny fanbase keeps putting Ottawa down, the more I want to win. I just can't stand that attitude coming from a franchise that's been handed a bunch of generational players and have clearly had the favor of the league for a decade.

They are the epitome of entitlement, and as much as I am just happy the Senators have made it this far, I want to shove a series win in their face and drink their tears. I felt so much better when my expectations were low!

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I just found this exclusive picture of a Pens fan. Enjoy:

p_101528432.jpg

LatteLarrys

LatteLarry's
Dec 27, 2013
They talk about us being the worse fan base when for the past several years we have been told that our team is garbage then we make it to the ECF and continue to be told that we are trash. Of course some fans will be defensive about it.

They have no logical deduction skills and fail to recognize circumstances in which causes some Sens fans to be over defensive of their team including me.

We really are their worst fan base and it's a good thing. Why are we in their heads? Why was Washington supposedly more tolerable? Because struggling against the Caps was acceptable. But what happens when you lull yourself into a false sense of security? When you're promised a steaming pile of garbage and a swift victory? As one Pens fan put it, "If Sullivan can't beat the Sens, 2016 doesn't matter." So, you're forced to validate your frustration and insecurity. We're supposed to be the ECF CBJ.

This is exactly why Rangers fans were fuming. I didn't find the Bruins half as bad as either of our other opponents, but the B's expectations were also modest. By bringing this to game 7, we're also bringing down the expectations of the most arrogant fanbase. Of course we're the worst fanbase--right now, we're inflicting the most mental pain.

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
We really are their worst fan base and it's a good thing. Why are we in their heads? Why was Washington supposedly more tolerable? Because struggling against the Caps was acceptable. But what happens when you lull yourself into a false sense of security? When you're promised a steaming pile of garbage and a swift victory? As one Pens fan put it, "If Sullivan can't beat the Sens, 2016 doesn't matter." So, you're forced to validate your frustration and insecurity. We're supposed to be the ECF CBJ.

This is exactly why Rangers fans were fuming. I didn't find the Bruins half as bad as either of our other opponents, but the B's expectations were also modest. By bringing this to game 7, we're also bringing down the expectations of the most arrogant fanbase. Of course we're the worst fanbase--right now, we're inflicting the most mental pain.

giphy.gif

The Professional

Sens Army Special Operations Command
Dec 4, 2005
Aylmer, Québec
None of this BS from Pens fans surprise me. I said it before and I'll say it again: Pens are a whiny, entitled, arrogant, *****-ass, punk-ass team and their fans are exactly the same. Having them whine about the refs and the league supposedly favoring Ottawa makes me ****ing laugh out loud. Coming from the fan base of a team, 50% of whom are probably worthless bandwagonners, who have been the league's poster children for years, who the media can't shut up about, who have for years gotten favourable calls and who's stars have always escaped discipline from the league, now that's just ****ing priceless.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
I think we are giving pens fans a mental breakdown since we are more competitive then the capitals haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad