Pre-Game Talk: Round 3: Game 7. Sens @ Pens 8 p.m. Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Go Sens go!!!

Regardless of the outcome, we should all be proud of the Sens! There have been ups and downs, but this team has shown the never give up attitude. It is incredible to see.

Go Sens Go!!! Kick those mother ******* butts!!!

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
No matter what happens tomorrow night, I am INCREDIBLY proud of my Senators. I know that if we lose, I'll be heartbroken but proud, and if we win, I'll be walking on air.

Go Sens go!

We got dis.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
We have a chance because we know Karlsson will dominate; that's what great players do in situation like tomorrow.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
I'd say it's 50/50 at this point whether he plays or Boucher goes with Kelly instead for game 7.

Wingels imo.

White barely played at home where GB could have sheltered him, but then again we were playing like **** and from behind for a large portion of the game. So I can see why he didn't play that much.

Fandlauer

Apr 23, 2013
Ottawa unless it becomes a disaster
In two minutes last game the only thing White did was almost put it into our own net. Not that I blame the kid, it's a ridiculous situation to put him in. Especially not being able to match lines next game, if it's between him and Kelly for all the marbles next game I take Kelly every time.

starling

Nov 7, 2010
Ottawa
I just realized Hoffman is not just spraying Crosby with water, he is squirting it into his glove.
This is ****ing gross. More of that please. :laugh:

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Karlsson hasn't had a karlsson level game yet this series... You know what that means

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
i will be crying at the end of this game no matter the outcome, if the sens win man elgin is gonna be a beautiful mess

Anidalife

Nov 16, 2007
whether or not Karlsson dominates tomorrow doesn't really matter to me. He already basically got us through 2 rounds injured and game 7 for the 3rd. Him not "dominating" in a single game doesn't change that.

Just hope for everyone to play well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad