Pre-Game Talk: Round 2 Talk - Bring on the Habs Part 2 WARNING-OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakiman740

Feb 22, 2013
Penalty Box
Hey guys! i throughly expect a bruins win but here are my 3 keys to the game

1. Use your skill, what is often hidden behind the bruins physciality is they have as much skill as the habs, USE IT
2. Slow down the pace of the game, the red wings also relied on speed, but the bruins kept the pace in a slower, albeit not snail pace, pace. Do the same with the Habs especially in Montreal
3. Frustration, hitting after the whistle, telling the other guy to have a nice day and anything to get them mad. I am not saying do dirty things.

Hope we have a great series!, i will have this series and finals weeks at the same time, oh my. See you guys tomorrow!

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
After spending all day today in the ER due to a freaking kidney stone, the Bs better win tomorrow.

I need something good in my life.

Also, why do people think the 3rd game will be on Tuesday rather than Monday? I can't watch either Tuesday or Thursday night but I can watch Monday and Wednesday so that's just unfortunate.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i posted this in the soderberg thread, but that krejci line always gets shut down against the habs. and our third line blows without kelly.
i think we should swap yeti and krejci

17-34-12
63-37-18
20-46-21
38-11-22

Last edited:

powerstuck

Nordiques Hopes Lies
Jan 13, 2012
Town NHL hates !
After spending all day today in the ER due to a freaking kidney stone, the Bs better win tomorrow.

Also, why do people think the 3rd game will be on Tuesday rather than Monday? I can't watch either Tuesday or Thursday night but I can watch Monday and Wednesday so that's just unfortunate.

Because NBC and NHL hate the best 2nd round match up they have on the table !

canoebears

Jul 11, 2007
salmon arm b,c,

concerts at bell center mon and wed

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton

If you go to the Bell Center website the games are scheduled for Tuesday and Thursday with concerts on Monday[Lana Del Rey]and Wednesday.

BruinsFanMike82

Apr 15, 2009
MA
Dan Cagen ‏@DanCagen

#Bruins #Habs sked:
5/1 at BOS, 7:30
5/3 at BOS, 12:30
5/6 at MTL, 7:00
5/8 at MTL, 7:30
*5/10 at BOS, TBA
*5/12 at MTL, TBA
*5/14 at BOS, TBA

Last edited:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Eastern Conference

oWrRB7l.png

Western Conference

7g1lXCU.png

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
I have to work Friday night,not sure if I will be up by 130[Atlantic time]. I guess I will have to DVR and stay away from the board until after I watch the game.

rickjames

Jul 18, 2013
London, UK
This is awful for me, was really hoping for it go to Fri/Sun so I could at the very least stay up the Friday night for it.

Time to book some hours off for games 3 and 4.

C77

Mar 12, 2009
Junior's Farm
Winner of this series should be in the Cup Finals.

Pittsburgh has major issues on defense and in goal...and the Rangers just aren't that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad