GDT: Round 2 Game 3 Baby! 6:30pm (rolls eyes) - Leafs vs Florida - The BWO presents Florida with the Leaf Nation Road Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto

Hey first things first here class. Study the opponent. You have to understand your opponent. Cant stress it enough. Officer Bobrovsky has gone the job done so far. He's the number one cop on the force. But he's a loose cannon baby. Study this educational video and be aware of your opponent:

The BWO isn't fooling around here. We are committed to presenting a fact based commentary on Leaf Nation. We ran 105 years of NHL through the servers in BWO Zambian headquarters, asking the most powerful AI in the world what to expect in game 3 from Officer Bobrovsky. It returned this:

-------------------

Hey Leaf Nation lets go baby! This one is ours! We’re world wide and tonight we bring it to Florida! Everyone of us, here in T.O., all you Newfy Moon Men, you Blue Nosers in NB, Transplanted Bretoners, PEI'ers, the I don't no why but god bless you there Quebec Leafers, the Prairies, Alberta, most of you are from down here anyway, and if you aren’t, you want the all Canadian final as much as we do!

Hi BC.

We got this one. f***ing Dougie Gilmour:

Once your BWO, you’re BWO FOR LIFE

BABY

TheGreatOne11

Jun 29, 2009
Toronto
I'm guaranteeing a win here. It's not even a ballsy move, if we lose this series is over. It's a literal must win and I believe we are going to come out guns blazing.

Everybody firing on all cylinders. Bringing it back to T. A 3 games series. Bet on it.

GO LEAFS GOOOOOOO

Great GDT btw. Adversity is good. Let's see how the boys handle the heat down by 2. We got this.

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007
I'm guaranteeing a win here. It's not even a ballsy move, if we lose this series is over. It's a literal must win and I believe we are going to come out guns blazing.

Everybody firing on all cylinders. Bringing it back to T. A 3 games series. Bet on it.

GO LEAFS GOOOOOOO

Great GDT btw. Adversity is good. Let's see how the boys handle the heat down by 2. We got this.
Opponent knows the same... And will come out just as desperate.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Is puck drop actually 6:30 or is that he pre-game?

horner

May 22, 2007
I hope our star players watched the Edmonton game last night
McDavid led his team to victory
McDavid getting involved physically and the team followed

Played need to get in Bobs way of seeing shots deflect puck
Vasi couldn't see the goals that went by him.

weems

Jul 3, 2008
f***ing Wes gets the call tonight

its over

The NHL is bringing in the closer

Screenshot (809).png

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Wes MacCauley brother in law hates Sheldone Keefe. Leafs are 0-8 with Wes McCauley as a Ref in the playoffs.

He reffed game 1 of the Leafs Tampa series this year.

Leafs were getting the momentum back in that game down 3-0, came back to make it 3-2 and huge momentum hit by McCabe. Didn't call Tampa slashing on McCabe, but make a phantom slash on Kampf within seconds of the hit.

Tampa goes on to make it 4-2 on the PP, Leafs and Bunting gets rattled by the calls within minutes and headshots Cernak for a 5 min major taking Leafs out of the game for good.

Speculative but teams can absolutely get rattled by bad reffing. How'd I do Leaf Nation?

TorMapleJays

Jun 24, 2012
I wonder if some new blood draws into the lineup tonight. (Wayne Train) Florida is … not good on the PP.

This might be because of what Schenn said.

Kyle Broflovski

Mar 23, 2023
Bremen
Need a win tonight. Leafs won three times in Tampa so I Hope the guys can reply this in Florida.
If they can close up to 1:2 the Series will be tight again. I beLEAF :stanley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad