GDT: Round 2, Game 2 | 5/3/15 | Wild @ Blackhawks | 7:30 PM CST, 4:30 AM Suomi | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
We always lose when we don't score the FIRST goal, it's been the M.O. of this franchise it's entire existence. Therefore, Suter is the goat.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I am not the one you're arguing with, I am listening. Just saying this could be attributed to the reasons he is only mentioning Suter.
Sorry....didn't mean to have that aimed at you. It was more of a general statement.

Just so frustrated right now that I can't think straight. We are gonna go down to them AGAIN if we can't fix A LOT of things. Not just Suter. Even Dubs looks suspect.

Lennu32

Oct 4, 2011
Thomas Vanek -4 on 2.11 PP TOI and 13.45 TOI. Somewhat impressive, although in a wrong way :shakehead

Billy Mays Here*

Glad I didn't watch much of that **** show. This team just isn't anywhere near the Hawks' level and never will be for at least another ten years.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Well....look at it this way. The Hawks are the only team that could give the Ducks a problem. There is the silver lining. :sarcasm:

hipchecks

#MakeStaalGreatAgain
Mar 3, 2015
Minnesota
The Wild were losing games to the Hawks last year, but at least they were dominating and playing real well.

Tonight's effort was bad. It's a given that the Hawks are going to pounce on every little mistake you make, but can the Wild at least show some desperation?

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
The issue is that our supposed advantages (defense and goaltending) have been horrible at the worst times. We can't out score them...the D and Duby are letting us down. Time to shore things up for Tuesday.

SMTHook

Mar 23, 2015
Good job Hawks. Forced turnover after turnover after turnover. They have tapes to tape accuracy right now. We don't. Time to go to work boys. Game 3. Next.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
The Wild were losing games to the Hawks last year, but at least they were dominating and playing real well.

Tonight's effort was bad. It's a given that the Hawks are going to pounce on every little mistake you make, but can the Wild at least show some desperation?

The Hawks have owned us in games 1 & 2, 0-6 the last three years. And I'm willing to bet the game 2's have been far uglier than the game 1's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad