Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think it's time for me to bust out the McGDT.

We are a little McDeseprate. The McPanthers need a boost and Big MacAaron needs to be better
Im surprised ekblad hasnt eaten Mcavoy yet
IMG_8200.jpeg

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA

Was the first time when we beat the Capitals who was missing Tom Wilson and we squeeked by on an empty netter missing the net by an Ekblad sized pizza slice in which we went 0 for infinity on the power play and we won because Samsonov was dog shit?

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida

Was the first time when we beat the Capitals who was missing Tom Wilson and we squeeked by on an empty netter missing the net by an Ekblad sized pizza slice in which we went 0 for infinity on the power play and we won because Samsonov was dog shit?

i thought we were pretty close in 2022 vs tampa, we just needed 4 more wins

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica

We beat the Caps in 6, probably referring to his time in Minnesota as a player, I think the beat the Avs one year in 7. They were not the better team.

Reactions: harv33173

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Little observation: on Monty's SHG, MacAvoy and Marchand looked completely cooked. Is it because they just phoned it in for this game or was the TOR series that hard on them?

Idiot Stick

Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
So who sits when Bennett comes back? I'm guessing Lorentz, but hate to take him out.

Lomberg I'm guessing waits in the wings for Okposo to get tired. KO was great last game.
swaggy-barkov-tank
cousins-bennett-chucky
luostar-lundell-reino
okposo/erod/lomberg-stenlund-lorentz

Lorentz has earned a full time slot tbh

was thinking erod on left next to barkov and swaggy on bennetts line, but cousins on the 4th line really doesnt do much, and i feel like okposo is solid on the 4th so far

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Little observation: on Monty's SHG, MacAvoy and Marchand looked completely cooked. Is it because they just phoned it in for this game or was the TOR series that hard on them?
On that goal, it looked like Marchand was more interested in hitting Barkov, tried to line him up at the blue line and missed, put himself out of the play looking to “set the tone”, or “send a message” I guess.

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
On that goal, it looked like Marchand was more interested in hitting Barkov, tried to line him up at the blue line and missed, put himself out of the play looking to “set the tone”, or “send a message” I guess.
MacAvoy did the same thing. He tried to hit Monty even though he was the closest player to Barky. Seems our guys really got under their skin

Kakko Schmakko

Feb 24, 2018
I was just checking stats and noticed that hits are off the charts for Panthers. Are they really that physical or the people that track the hits are being too liberal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad