My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
It's PLAYOFF time baby.

Let's do this. Canucks in 6

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Whatever you do, do not underestimate this Flames team. Forget stats; they have earned their place in the playoffs and have a talented young team. JG and Monahan will give our D fits. I know some people will laugh at the suggestion that they are similar to the Hawks circa 08/09, but they are.

I see this series going either way.

dwarf

Feb 13, 2007
Victoria, B.C.
I know many of us fans wanted a Flames match-up. But I think the Kings are tired and would have been easier to play then the Flames.

The Flames could go deep this year. The Canucks are in tough, and we have to cope with listening to Simpson and Hrudey, and their brutal Albertan bias.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I am so excited I can barely contain my bowels! Canucks in 7! Gonne be tight!
84085-seinfeld-shudder-cringe-gif-im-zgoa_zpsjt9yzdt3.gif

lush

@jasonlush
Sep 9, 2008
Vancouver
Win Or lose I love the idea of oiler fans watching from the outside of our love/hate triangle like a betrayed ex wife

Single tear

MikeK

Nov 10, 2008
Earth
I know many of us fans wanted a Flames match-up. But I think the Kings are tired and would have been easier to play then the Flames.

The Flames could go deep this year. The Canucks are in tough, and we have to cope with listening to Simpson and Hrudey, and their brutal Albertan bias.

Every team is in tough. Is there really a team in the West that screams easy win? Not in my mind. It really wouldn't matter who we faced, we are going to have to show up and play hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad