• Total voters

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
IMG_8110.jpeg

Reactions: TopCheeseShotta

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
I fully believe this team has it in them to win a round. After that, I'm far from confident.
So I'll say Leafs in 6 but honestly, there's almost no outcome I'd be completely shocked if it happened.

banks

Only got 5/16
Aug 29, 2019
Leafs in 5. Boston has great goaltending, one good forward, a rat, and one good defenceman. The rest of the team blows.

They have no center depth or leadership, now that Krijci and Bergeron are gone. Their depth is terrible, with Jake DeBust and the 11 goal corpse of JVR. And they're not even tough any more. Boosh and Reaves are going to impose their will.

And the Leafs' top scorers will negate Boston's goaltending, which is their only strength.

Leafs. In. 5.

Reactions: WillyC

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Leafs high powered offense will struggle again once the games tighten up like they do every playoffs, combine that with a patheic D core and questionable goal tending and i don't see how the Leafs can win........

TMLife17

Is this approved?
Oct 14, 2021
It's nice to be optimistic and believe in your team but realistically and deep down I am expecting nothing.

They haven't done anything in the 7 years prior so why would it change now when all we've done is shuffle the deck chairs again?

Logic tells me we will be done very soon.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
The optimist in me says Boston lost in the first round last year WITH Bergeron, Krejci, and Bertuzzi.

The pessimist in me says Boston owns us, our coach gets thoroughly out-coached every playoff series ever, our core 4 are gutless playoff chokers, and our goaltending is an absolute mess right now.

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
I said at the start of the season if Toronto if going to try for the 8th time with the same top lineup they are going to fall in 5 to whomever they play

Goaltending has been worse this year
Defense has been worse
PK

I am not expecting much from this team

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
You don't trust Bruins goaltending meaning you somehow trust Leafs goaltending? :huh:
We will have 4 goalies. Keefe needs to learn how to aggressively pull one when necessary. One should be able to work more than a game.

supermann_98

May 8, 2002
Visit site
We will have 4 goalies. Keefe needs to learn how to aggressively pull one when necessary. One should be able to work more than a game.
Not sure how having 4 crappy goalies will help us beat even 1 good goalie, let alone 2 which Boston has. We can't play 2 of them out there side by side.

I've seen in the past where a hot goalie (Potvin, Cujo, Belfour) can win us a series and I just don't see any of the crappy 4 goalies we have doing that. In fact, I could see either one of them (you pick) actually losing us the series

tried to vote and it keeps taking me to a ad
try to go to another forum and it takes me to an ad
i don't even bother trying to view this forum on my phone anymore due to the endless ads and it refreshing constantly

this f***ing site is really tuning to shit
That Garnier Fruictus ad popping up covering half the screen is the worst I've seen on this site yet

Reactions: rumman and hotpaws

Notsince67

Papi and the Lamplighters
Apr 27, 2018
Not sure how having 4 crappy goalies will help us beat even 1 good goalie, let alone 2 which Boston has. We can't play 2 of them out there side by side.

I've seen in the past where a hot goalie (Potvin, Cujo, Belfour) can win us a series and I just don't see any of the crappy 4 goalies we have doing that. In fact, I could see either one of them (you pick) actually losing us the series

That Garnier Fruictus ad popping up covering half the screen is the worst I've seen on this site yet
I will refer you to Vegas last year.

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
Bruins are really good, no 2 ways about it.
Picked them to win in 6.
But if the Leafs play like they can when they put in a full 60, consistently...Rare I know. They can beat anyone. It is a matter of who shows up and is hungrier.
I have a feeling Matthews is going to score 6 or 7 this series. If he has support on that, Leafs win the series comfortably I reckon.

Last edited:
Reactions: HolyCrap

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
tried to vote and it keeps taking me to a ad
try to go to another forum and it takes me to an ad
i don't even bother trying to view this forum on my phone anymore due to the endless ads and it refreshing constantly

this f***ing site is really tuning to shit
There are a variety of methods that can be used to block those ads on mobile. Let me know if you want some suggestions.

Reactions: HolyCrap

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad