round 1 prediction poll

Prediction

• Total voters

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Our Leafs just lost 4 games in a row to end their season. What a great way to prepare for the playoffs.

Based on that, Boston blanks them in four easily.

Reactions: Ciao

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
The last few games have been disappointing. Seemed like we had very little interest and put little effort into getting into playoff mode. Probably a bad sign of what’s to come.
Pains me to say it but Bruins in 5 or 6.

Reactions: supermann_98

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Leafs in 5.
Just don’t trust Bruins goaltending and as long as Leafs can have their emotions in check, they will
beat the Bruins.

Reactions: banks

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
From what I’ve seen from the Bruins and Leafs this season I think the Leafs will win the series despite being led by Matthews, Marner, and Nylander.

Neither team is great - Leafs in 6

TopCheeseShotta

Mar 1, 2020
The answer is Leafs in 6.

If we're keeping it really real here my bredrens, there's only four options:

If it ends in four, boston wins. They got swept away early last year and it's not gonna end easily this year.

If it ends in 5, we were able to win one game at least - but still, blow it all up - immediately!

If it ends in 6 at home, this is literally the only time and way we can do it. Leafs 4, Booins 2

Cuz if it ends in 7, it's in TD Garden - and we all know what that likely means.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kurtz

Dave92

Oct 9, 2019
The answer is Leafs in 6.

If we're keeping it really real here my bredrens, there's only four options:

If it ends in four, boston wins. They got swept last year and it's not gonna happen again this year.

If it ends in 5, we were able to win one game at least - but still, blow it all up - immediately!

If it ends in 6 at home, this is literally the only time and way we can do it. Leafs 4, Booins 2

Cuz if it ends in 7, it's in TD Garden - and we all know what that likely means.
Nobody got swept last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad