Prospect Info: Round 1, Pick 2: Nolan Patrick, C, Brandon (WHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Couturier
Feb 28, 2005
Chester, UK
Patrick hasn't looked good anyway for a 2nd overall and that doesn't mean point wise just overall. Too many injuries dating back to 13 yrs old and now this.

This post makes no sense. He's got a completely unrelated injury here. Anyone else would in that situation. He's looked fine when he's played.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Nico has looked great. Patrick has not and got his bell rung. What's next. I liked the Patrick pick but would have traded down.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
giphy.gif

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Meltzer just tweeted photos of him skating this morning.

Three or even four weeks out would not be unusual. Myers missed six and a half weeks after getting hit in that WJC game on New Year's Day.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
He got his head smashed off the glass. Go slam your face off your car window as hard as you can and see how injury resistant you are.
He's got tons of injuries and some players just get hurt lots no matter what type of injury. He's that guy and so is Myers so what hope it works out.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
6'6 260. Not to much.

You catch a lot of **** on here, and if we are being honest, you probably earn it all :laugh: but it would be fun to play on a team with you and watch you just smash everything in sight. I'd pay money to be part of that. And the problem is that I am about half your size, and probably 10 times as psychotic once the competitiveness starts going.

Reactions: Rebels57

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
You catch a lot of **** on here, and if we are being honest, you probably earn it all :laugh: but it would be fun to play on a team with you and watch you just smash everything in sight. I'd pay money to be part of that. And the problem is that I am about half your size, and probably 10 times as psychotic once the competitiveness starts going.
I just don't sugar coat players on this team and players like Simmonds that are supposed to play gritty don't they get it. Patrick hasn't done much and has injury history so why f*** around with it and call it the way it is. Myers is the same a glass house. He is never healthy and will hopefully have a great career but doubtful. I don't agree with a lot of posters but would never run them down for what they think. I'm a great guy to have on your side put it that way:nod: LOL.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
LOL. We would make a great team. 85-89 flyers forever.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille