GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
lol what a joke

1714536692694.gif

edit. thank god.

10 minutes to get 2.

MarkWheeler

Dec 16, 2018
Hockey is done for me after this. May watch the Jets next year not sure
Right there with you too. I’m so done with this team. Until they can Chevy nothing will change. He’ll come out and spew a bunch of garbage and try to spin this season as a success. Just a loser mentality all around.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
My guy there are other players paid similar money and term who have also choked, you get pushback because you focus SOLELY on Hellebuyck, and then say "Fine X sucked too!" like the prior 10 posts weren't just focused on 37.

You run constant PR for Helley. I don't care what you think your point is. Honestly. Just do us both a favour and put me on ignore

Reactions: MarkWheeler

FonRiesen

Sep 28, 2017
Vancouver Island
Bone's strategical adjustment: Just don't take penalties. But that's really something out of your control.

Wow. Replay actually got it right. Refs on the ice must be betting on the game, because that was ridiculous. Can we kick out the refs for delay of game and get new ones? Might be too late.

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
You can see what kind of reffing there was this series when they were just itching to call a major on the Jets.

Reactions: FonRiesen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad