GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 30th, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC/Sportsnet West - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

roccerfeller

jets bromantic
Sep 27, 2009
British Columbia
ESPN just said Neil Pionk is the sickest feeling man in Manitoba right now. Wrong. That's actually my friends dad. He ate two bowls of stew from the Balmoral last night.

It’s a shame that’s is come down to that play

It shouldn’t have. There’s gonna be lots of “shouldn’t have done this or that” after the series (presuming we lose this game)

We simply started playing well 3 games too late.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
ESPN just said Neil Pionk is the sickest feeling man in Manitoba right now. Wrong. That's actually my friends dad. He ate two bowls of stew from the Balmoral last night.
I think everyone having to watch him play feels just as sick or sicker

Reactions: Ponds

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
We better hope that Heinola is what some think he is and can come into the lineup and show us that glimpse he had before he got injured, and hope that Salo is as advertised. We need to revamp our D

Pionk and Schmitt are both liabilities in the defensive end. Both are signed for another year and that's one year too many.

Reactions: bustamente

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
It’s frustrating knowing even if they lose Chevy keeps his job, likely along with Bowness.

This is such a country club.

They have been forced to play a run, and gun game - as their defense core cannot come close to shutting down the avalanche. That defense has been neglected for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad