GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - 9:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSomnii

why u no change oil
Nov 3, 2012
Little Houston, AB
Credit to the Jets for finally playing a relatively even game with the Avs, but the star power of the latter was far too much for them in the end.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Games 2-5 were an utterly incredible display by this Avalanche team. They looked like an unstoppable juggernaut. What a statement. Without Drouin too. This team is special and has the highest ceiling among all contenders.
I don't see what you see, though they are obviously a top contender
Unstoppable? Hardly

Reactions: LurkerMcgee

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
There couple of teams that would give this Avs team a challenge. But this Avs teams is scary good.

No argument from me. They were my Cup favorite if they figured out their goaltending, I'm sticking with that. And yes, no real weaknesses, and added useful depth at the deadline that can push them over the edge.

Reactions: viper0220

chaser17

Dec 30, 2014
Complete no show for the 2nd straight year. Who will Bowness and Chevy blame this year I wonder. Pretty much a 5 game sweep considering Georgiev let every 2nd shot in during game 1. Probably should cashed out on Helly, Schief, and Demelo in hindsight.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
RangersTown
Complete no show for the 2nd straight year. Who will Bowness and Chevy blame this year I wonder. Pretty much a 5 game sweep considering Georgiev let every 2nd shot in during game 1. Probably should cashed out on Helly, Schief, and Demelo in hindsight.
They didn't look like they had much leadership out there tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad