GDT: Round 1 - Game 5 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - 9:30pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
We are one step closer to a Colorado vs Edmonton 2nd round matchup. The Avs will have their way exploiting the Oilers defense and goaltending.

Reactions: Summer Rose

josra33

Aug 11, 2008
We are one step closer to a Colorado vs Edmonton 2nd round matchup. The Avs will have their way exploiting the Oilers defense and goaltending.
Ummm someone want to tell him? Edit: I’ll keep this up. Did you mean like 2nd Matchup between the two? Or that you think they will meet in the second round?

I’m gonna give the benefit of the doubt here

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
I am pretty sure we have wrapped up all game 6 potentials for the night. I really do not see NSH or WPG winning but we'll see

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
I'd be fine if Pionk never played another game in a Jets uniform after tonight. Guy is a disaster in his own zone. Stupid penalty and two plays that lead to pucks in the back of our net because of him. Guy has single handedly crippled the Jets momentum in this game.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Man I wish the Avs could clap the Oilers in the 2nd rd instead of the 3rd

Oh it would be EDM vs VAN. I will take that. Guaranteed Canadian team in the final 4.

I'd be fine if Pionk never played another game in a Jets uniform after tonight. Guy is a disaster in his own zone. Stupid penalty and two plays that lead to pucks in the back of our net because of him. Guy has single handedly crippled the Jets momentum in this game.

Poink sucks. I’ve said it all year that the Jets badly need another top 4 dman and they should have acquired one at the deadline.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
Jets playing desperate hockey, they look good. Hopefully we can put them away early in the 3rd. I don’t like stress….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad