GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
I think Barron should be in the lineup, as he's big and very fast and gets in front of the net. I'd also have Perfetti in the lineup, and I'm just not sold on Toffoli.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada
They've had two days now to find iconic Bob Cole calls and all they've come up with are various "[player name] ....SCORES!" He was around a long time, and longevity does count for something, but he really wasn't that great. Especially the last what, 25 years he did it?
200w.gif

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
Agree but concerned about the ease with which Avs move through NZ.
They are fast and skilled - tough assignment for this team to shut that down.
But we make it easier than it should be - our best players need to lead by example

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Jets really need the next goal here, or big trouble. We need Ehlers to really step up his play, and drive that 2nd line. We need a spark here.

imec

Sponsor
Aug 29, 2013
Winnipeg
They've had two days now to find iconic Bob Cole calls and all they've come up with are various "[player name] ....SCORES!" He was around a long time, and longevity does count for something, but he really wasn't that great. Especially the last what, 25 years he did it?
Well, that’s certainly a take.

Reactions: Ponds

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
They are fast and skilled - tough assignment for this team to shut that down.
But we make it easier than it should be - our best players need to lead by example
They are. At least they appear to make the Jets in general look slow. Have the coaches made any adjustments to counter that Avs fast flow through the NZ? It's the third game and I'm not seeing much.

Reactions: LowLefty
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad