GDT: Round 1 - Game 3 - Winnipeg Jets @ Colorado Avalanche - Friday, April 26th, 2024 - 9:00pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
I don't know, there were a couple unimpressed replies. I just kid though. Being in alberta, I square up anytime a "bertan insults my homeland.

Not many native Albertan's...

Aren't those types there... more recent ones... the one's that piss everyone off...

Most likely...

The native Albertan's I know are real cool and not full of themselves...

But I work with the farmers... they know what real insults are...

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
I wish they would still have the "Stanley Cup Playoffs" logo on the ice. It's a small thing but it added something to the experience. Every time you'd see it, it reminded you that it was a playoff game and not just another regular season game.
20130514__story_65ab077e-f252-4fce-9e0b-bb4b68af6057p1.jpg

CaptainUgly

27 Time World Champions
Apr 22, 2018
Is it just me or is Monahan making a lot of questionable passes in the defensive end this entire series?

Reactions: Orrrules

Walkingtalkingeye

Mar 28, 2012
They've had two days now to find iconic Bob Cole calls and all they've come up with are various "[player name] ....SCORES!" He was around a long time, and longevity does count for something, but he really wasn't that great. Especially the last what, 25 years he did it?

Reactions: snowkiddin

LowLefty

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 29, 2016
55 / 27 / 81 need to find that higher gear - they have more to give if they want it bad enough.
We need our best guys to bring their best to have a chance against this Aves team
And that includes bucky

Reactions: Hobble and GNP

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
We need to get a greasy goal and start playing Jets defence. Quite the fans and get momentum on our side.
Yup our team defense just falls a part so easy. The Avs are V good, so they deserve props, however this Jets team had defense as one of their main strengths this year and it hasn't been this series. The Avs D are also much better with the puck and activating. Could use a Norrissey game right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad