GDT: Round 1 - Game 2 - Colorado Avalanche @ Winnipeg Jets - Tuesday, April 23rd, 2024 - 8:30pm CDT - CBC - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
I mean, the first line IS getting caved. Seems like the Perfetti comment is just trying to start an argument is @surixon didn’t mention him anywhere there
I mean, so are the other lines but at least the 1st line is generating the offense, and they were the only line that was but positive last game...

Reactions: Keystone

kaolinite

Oct 24, 2013
Well its go time. Rather lose 6-2 and go for it .We had it, you can see the hesitation / uncertainty. Confidence is a issue.

WiscoJet

May 3, 2016
Through 5 periods it is pretty clear we can't handle their fore check and we are not good enough off the rush to make them pay. We also can't sustain any offensive zone time. Then you add in Helle sucking and there is just no way they can hang with the Avs unless something drastically changes.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
As we seem to say so often in the playoffs, Helle needs to be better.

That Avalanche line looks fast as hell in person. You can almost see the panic in the Jets eyes. And yet, they haven't been the difference tonight.

Reactions: The Blue Baron

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
F**k Off Makar, you Mr.Dressup rosy checked Finnegan looking motherf**er
MV5BNjhlZjlkNmMtMTVjMS00OTRmLWEzY2EtYWI4NDNjMzk4ZGEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDcwNDI2MTk@._V1_.jpg
I'm dying here. Thanks for bringing in Finnegan and a dead ringer for Makar!
Sending this to my Makar worshipping neighbour, too good

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Through 5 periods it is pretty clear we can't handle their fore check and we are not good enough off the rush to make them pay. We also can't sustain any offensive zone time. Then you add in Helle sucking and there is just no way they can hang with the Avs unless something drastically changes.
Yeah, we’ve had a rough five periods. Sadly looks like we can’t count on Georgiev being ECHL quality all series

Slimy Sculpin

Dec 29, 2013
Prime example late in the period. Enters the zone with speed so he gets the zone entry so loved by statisticians and then when his teammates drive towards the net, he curls back towards the blue line, tries to go around on the boards, and coughs it up.
I'm a big Ehlers fan but I coming around to thinking that he lacks a bit of "hockey IQ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad