Series Discussion Round 1 - Dallas vs Vegas

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Sucks for Smitty. He was pretty good down the stretch. But no special teams so he's out .

He was the only candidate that made sense to take out for Dadonov so. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: MBTendy

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Sucks for Smitty. He was pretty good down the stretch. But no special teams so he's out .

He was the only candidate the made sense to take out for Dadonov so. It is what it is.
Ya definitely sucks for Smith but at the end of the day, even 5 on 5 I am taking Dadonov over him. Smith will definitely get some games in as the postseason goes on

Reactions: LT

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Not really a fan of the Dadonov/Smith swap. I view them as a push 5 on 5 and Dadonov shouldn't be playing on the PP anymore regardless with our other available personnel. We know the Steel-Faksa-Smith line is effective and now we're going to discard that for a mystery box? Doesn't make sense.

Reactions: Satan

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Isn't there an old coaches rule that you shouldn't lose your job if you are playing well? Yeah, some also say you shouldn't lose your former job just because you were injured, but still.....

serp

Jan 17, 2016
None of the top9 guys were going to sit for Dadonov and the other two fourth liners played their best down the stretch as much as Smith did. Only are Steel and Faksa more important as penalty killers.

Reactions: Kipper 17 and LT

Frozen Failure

They got business in my hockey, and I hate it.
Nov 13, 2007
DFW
I wish I knew who these AI psychos were and how we could send them to literally anywhere but here.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
I think they jinxed themselves. That character in the stands was supposed to look like Star Wars, I guess, but it looked most like the Golden Knights mask. On all the videos, they showed the Stars green jerseys fading to black, a Knights color, and even Victor E Green was almost black rather than green.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Preds and Avs look like they're gonna split their series' tonight at 1-1. Really hope we can do the same tomorrow.

Canucks losing Demko for possibly their whole series honestly might be costly. Preds up 3-0 halfway through the game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad