Prospect Info: Round 1, 7th overall: Matvei Michkov, RW, SKA St. Petersburg (KHL)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
ok, someone let me know if what I was reading on google this morning is for real or am I seeing crap and need to have my head examined. which doctors haven't found anything in.

Michkov contract with KHL is going to be terminated from this rumor i read. I hate rumors. I want official.

I hope this is for real and I'm not going bat S%^t crazy or I'm seeing Stars and if you play this song, make sure your speakers are loud where the neighboors will call the cops.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Agreed. I just think some of the tweets from that guy from The Athletic are like "unless it comes from us. Wait to believe it."
It’s just because the Flyers aren’t saying anything. The same thing happened with Fedotov and we found out things moved much quickly and/or were further along than anyone knew

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Are they actually going to get him early??? That would be crazy considering everything pre draft was doom and gloom hes going to be in Russia for at least 3 more years.

Reactions: Devonator

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
If the option is torts or being in a warzone and potentially a siberian prison....ill take torts.
It'll be a warzone every day when we see Torts start to play mind games from minute #1.

How do you guys think he'll establish dominance? Maybe a team wide film humiliation?

Like lambs to the slaughter.

These 3 nitwits are the type of people that "critique" movies out loud in the theater

HeyHanrahan

Sep 20, 2018
PA
IMG_3396.jpeg

1716151180273.gif

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad