WJC: Rosters with NHL affiliation

Firewagon

Jan 26, 2006
When rosters are finalized over the next week, I will be looking for a website listing team rosters with NHL affiliation. I didn't find one last year. Does anyone know of a website that typically lists the players with their NHL draft draft details?

Statsy

Dec 21, 2009
Vancouver
When rosters are finalized over the next week, I will be looking for a website listing team rosters with NHL affiliation. I didn't find one last year. Does anyone know of a website that typically lists the players with their NHL draft draft details?
If you haven't checked out eliteprospects.com, you should certainly do so. It is the premier site for player stats, including going into the minutia of where players played when they were 15-16. They will put together a WJC page with all the rosters and yes, that includes NHL affiliations.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
i think philly had 9 prospects last year - anyone close to that this year?

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
Before the final release of Russian team, I see Devils being the top team with 7 (McLeod, Boqvist, Zetterlund, J.Anderson, Maltsev, Studenic and Zaitsev)

Coyotes, Panthers, Wild and Penguins with just one each.

ES

Feb 14, 2004
Finland
Flyers had 7 last year. In theory they could have well had 9 - but Konecny and Provorov were already in the NHL and therefore missed WJC.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Flyers had 7 last year. In theory they could have well had 9 - but Konecny and Provorov were already in the NHL and therefore missed WJC.

Devils the same situation this year. Bratt and Nico would have easily made their rosters (though I wonder if Bratt would have squeezed Zetterlund out)

Two Devils prospects are captains too.

Flames and i think Bruins next in line with 6?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad