WC: Roster Talk '13 — Czech Republic

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Vladimír Sobotka and Roman Polák are both available now. Assuming Plekanec is joining the team, we have 1 spot left on the roster. Židlický is probably not coming to the team and although I love Sobotka better choice would be adding Polák to defense which is playing really bad.

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Vladimír Sobotka and Roman Polák are both available now. Assuming Plekanec is joining the team, we have 1 spot left on the roster. Židlický is probably not coming to the team and although I love Sobotka better choice would be adding Polák to defense which is playing really bad.

Exactly, Sobotka would be great addition but in this situation we need a defenseman.
But I'm not sure if Polák would be that helpful right now (assuming he will need to get used to bigger ice, acclimatization and everything happening so fast), maybe adding Trončinský would be best right now.

tade

Mar 6, 2013
Brno, Czech Republic
Hudler - Plekanec - Voráček
Tlustý - Hanzal - Hertl
Hubáček - Novotný - Irgl
Fleischmann - Koukal - Vrbata
Tenkrát, Jan Kovář

Židlický - Šmíd
Z. Michálek - Hejda
Nakládal - Čáslava
Kutlák

It would be funny if Plekanec and Židlický would arrive for nothing because if we lose today vs Canada and Norway will beat the Switzerland - bye bye QF. :laugh:

DrunkElkCZ

Apr 16, 2012
Brno, Czech Rep.
Tomáš Hertl and Vladimír Zábrodský at Zábrodský's 90th birthday celebration yesterday. :handclap: Late happy birthday to our best forward of the post-war era. :handclap:

1764793-img-sport-hokej-reprezentace-mistrovstvi-sveta-ms2013-cesko-vladimir-zabrodsky-tomas-hertl.jpg

Babula

May 31, 2012
Hadamczik confirmed wingers for Plekanec are Tlustý and Fleischmann

Tlustý - Plekanec - Fleischmann
Hudler - Hertl - Voráček
Hubáček - Novotný - Irgl
Koukal - Hanzal - Vrbata
Tenkrát, Jan Kovář

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad