WC: Roster Talk '12 — Italy

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
Looking forward to see how Bellissimo, Plastino and DeMarchi can perform at this level, I've seen them a lot in Allsvenskan(SEL-2) this season.

Go Italy, beat the Germans! ;)

BalticWarrior

Apr 28, 2012
Riga
Looking forward to see how Bellissimo, Plastino and DeMarchi can perform at this level, I've seen them a lot in Allsvenskan(SEL-2) this season.

Go Italy, beat the Germans! ;)

I`ll also be rooting for the underdog here,but realistically only hope for italians is if their goalkeeper plays good and by plays good i mean shows miracles on ice.

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Whenever I see a team Italy thread, I automatically think to myself, "I wish Gabrielle Ravani was real and playing for Italy". He's unreal in the NHL series.

This! Also, backup Luca Poli was unreal too...can't forget the 94 speed of Fini. :P

I'll be rooting for Italy to win a few, being part Italian :handclap:

Mattia Mei

Dec 1, 2010
www.contropiede.net
4pts in 35 games in NLA... Maybe they could've used him, then again he's only 20 and still hasn't done much in hockey....

I did never see Diego Kostner playing hockey, but I believe that the league where he currently plays shouldn't be the only one reason for selecting him. He could be one day a top NLA-player, but right now he's just a prospect of Lugano and that doesn't mean he is for sure better than another player with a long experience in the Italian league.

BTW: are you the backup goalie of Milano Rossoblu?

Mattia Mai?

Mattia Mei has an other italian ancestry

Diego Kostner is a good young player for the swiss league not a star; 20 he is in the roster of lugano: not so easy.

He is not a scorer; he is a good thirdliner, good defensive f working with his body and very attentive.s

Maybe the kind of player Italy needs in this moment?
But yes, maybe he is too young

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad