Roster Speculation 2015-16 Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddawg

We're all mad here
Sponsor
Mar 22, 2007
Rochester, NY
Not sure he would choose us. But if we acquire him while him having two RFA-years, getting him under a long-term contract might be a lot easier. ;)

And if and when Murray wants to be as good as possible next season, getting an elite fourth-line-center fulfills your short-term goals as well. I think Krüger is a prime example of "cap casualty" - he's a quality piece, but a team in as bad cap crunch as Chicago is, might not be able to offer him a contract close to 2 millions, and we have the assets to overpay for a fourth-liner trade and contract wise. I think that if you pack enough non-first round picks, Chicago really have to listen.

I think you've successfully sold me :)

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I haven't paid much attention to these threads, so forgive the inevitable repetition. Has there been talk about Ryan Miller? Seems like he would be potentially pretty easy to acquire, given the organization going with Lack and Miller's contract.

boots electric

Mar 12, 2008
I haven't paid much attention to these threads, so forgive the inevitable repetition. Has there been talk about Ryan Miller? Seems like he would be potentially pretty easy to acquire, given the organization going with Lack and Miller's contract.

i think the canucks are committed to miller until his contract is up. it would be far better (and more hilarious) to land eddie lack and perpetuate vancouver's goaltending curse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad