Roster Speculation 15-16, Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icicle

Think big
Oct 16, 2005
All reports were that Bogo couldn't play the left side. And he shouldn't.

But oh boy if Colia isn't getting scratched and Psysk does instead. Pitchforks. I know Psysk doesn't look good on the left side, but that doesn't mean Colia deserves any minutes.

CupWanted

Memories of better days
Mar 4, 2008
I'd like to see McCabe on one of those points. Not many options on the left side unfortunately. I guess I like Eichel better there than Ennis though.

I want to know who's going to check Benn-Seguin-Sharp. ROR can't drag Gionta and Moulson against that line. Larsson-ROR-Girgs?

Sabresfansince1980

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
from Wheatfield, NY
With a full D-corps in place and nobody slumping, should Franson sit or should somebody move to the left for Colaiacovo to sit.

Gorges-Ristolainen
Pysyk-Bogosian
McCabe-Franson

or

Gorges-Ristolainen
McCabe-Bogosian
Colaiacovo-Pysyk

or does Pysyk sit while Franson stays in? Does the fact that Franson was TM's UFA signing play into Bylsma's decision. I know it shouldn't but does anyone think that stuff plays a part?

haseoke39

Mar 29, 2011
Franson should be well-suited to bottom pairing and PP. Someone needs to switch to the left now. It's just a matter of who. If we know anything about Bylsma, he'll probably try all four guys on the left for five minutes apiece in the next couple games.

cramdizzl

cram it
Jan 5, 2012
Western NY
I want to know who's going to check Benn-Seguin-Sharp. ROR can't drag Gionta and Moulson against that line. Larsson-ROR-Girgs?

Larsson-ROR-Reinhart (against Seguin)
Foligno-Zemgus-Gio (against Spezza)
Moulson-Eichel-Ennis
McGinn-Legwand-Des

That's something I'd like to see. Zemgus and Larsson could be swapped.

joshjull

Aug 2, 2005
Hamburg,NY

Girgs is hurt and may miss tomorrow night. I like Larsson with Eichel/Ennis. Not quite sure why Reinhart is on 4th line.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Not having Girgensons against the Stars will hurt. He may be a huge disappointment this season with the puck but he's been decent at preventing chances against.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore

Girgs is hurt and may miss tomorrow night. I like Larsson with Eichel/Ennis. Not quite sure why Reinhart is on 4th line.

Why was Pysyk the apparent 7th at practice today?

Why is Gionta still on the 1st line?

Why is Reinhart on the 4th line?

Why is Legwand at 3C? Bylsma played him 6:32 at ES against San Jose. Would it really mess up Reinhart or Larsson to move one of them inside for a game? I don't think so.

Until I see all of these things in tomorrow night's game, I'll simply conclude Bylsma woke up drunk.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Why are people talking about our PP like there are two pointmen? There is one point player in each unit. The forwards are on the flanks.

CupWanted

Memories of better days
Mar 4, 2008
Interesting name that popped up in the rumor mill: Tyson Barrie. Would you? What would be the price?

He's only available if contract negotiations go bad this summer. Colorado needs more defense not less. They aren't letting him walk

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Reinhart on 4th line still? What gives?

It seems to me that Schaller is on that line as a placeholder for Girgensons, who probably took the day off after getting pounded against SJ.

I'd call it the "third" line and Des-Legwand-McGinn the "fourth."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad