Speculation: Roster Building Thread: New Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
My hope is one of Laf, Kakko, Chytil or Kravstov amazes us with a leap in development. Like really wows us. We will need that to happen if they want to make another run at it.

My money is on Laf, but im not expecting any of them to.
but then we'll be f***ed, cap-wise. No win situation lol

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
When in the Rangers history have they had more talent throughout the organization than they do now? It was before my time but I'm guessing late 80s/early 90s? If the team can navigate the cap for the next 1-2 years before it jumps, I think we are in for a long run of contention. Cant wait for them to get back on the ice, even for training camp and pre-season.
With Laf,Kam and yes 45 moving towards elite potential....the time is now...just reserved my Oct 23 5pm CBJ game

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
The Penguins have eight D. Ty Smith does not require waivers. Mark Friedman or Chad Ruhwedel could be available on waivers. The Flames have seven D. I heard Flames GM Brad Treliving on a Flames podcast where discussed Connor Mackey who is in the Flames system. Mackey is a lefty. Mackey requires waivers. The Flames like Mackey but they have no room for him. Are those players better than Hajek?

Last edited:

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
The Penguins have eight D. Ty Smith does not require waivers. Mark Friedman or Chad Ruhwedel could be available on waivers. The Flames have seven D. I heard Flames GM Brad Treliving on a Flames podcast where discussed Connor Mackey who is in the Flames system. Mackey is lefty. Mackey requires waivers. The Flames like Mackey but they have no room for him. Are those players better than Hajek?

Well they can't be any worse!

Reactions: TheDirtyH

RickChartraw

Oct 12, 2018
Chara is as done as they get. He killed the Islanders last year when he was on the ice. You think Nemeth was bad, Chara might be worse.

Anton Stralman is the guy to get in here.
Anton is a guy we shouldn't have let leave. not sure about now though.

Reactions: egelband

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
Chara is as done as they get. He killed the Islanders last year when he was on the ice. You think Nemeth was bad, Chara might be worse.

Anton Stralman is the guy to get in here.

I would not mind Stralman back here on a PTO. i can see Ben Harpur here on a PTO. Muscle and toughness for camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad