Speculation: Roster Building Thread DCLXXX: Viva Las Vegas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
I think the legs comment was gymnastics/athleticism related. It came off creepy but I don't think it was some awful 50s style misogynistic gesture.

Bickell tribute was great. I don't remember hearing about that shootout goal.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
I think the legs comment was gymnastics/athleticism related. It came off creepy but I don't think it was some awful 50s style misogynistic gesture.

i don't know i was thinking the same thing and i was thinking it in a creepy way. i mean what?

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
This team is going to be really bad.

i'm gonna give GMGM credit and assume that this is a strategic move but they clearly have zero interest in being competitive this year. its all about stockpiling prospects and picks, finish deadlast for a few years and then go from there.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Bobfather says Carolina is trading for TvR tomorrow. Not sure why, with their defense already pretty good.

Unless they're trading away someone tomorrow...

Dr. Ogrodnick

Jan 10, 2007
i'm gonna give GMGM credit and assume that this is a strategic move but they clearly have zero interest in being competitive this year. its all about stockpiling prospects and picks, finish deadlast for a few years and then go from there.

I would give up this years 1st + for Theodore. Especially if we are recouping a 1st elsewhere.

Zibanejbread

Rebuilding.
Jan 19, 2013
PA
Bob McKenzie ✔ @TSNBobMcKenzie
DAL has shown interest in VGK D man Marc Methot. As I mentioned, much speculation TVR is Carolina bound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad