Rosen/Borgman injury update anyone

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Do we seriously not have anyone else other better than Marincin that's a LD?

Marincin is hot garbage. Leafs should've picked up a depth defenseman at the trade deadline for cheap

Rosen is most likely better, but we didn't want to let him sit in a press box all year. Now hes hurt

Sandin and Liljgren will also probably be better too, but they are not ready yet.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
So, Rosen signed a 1-way contract did he not?

Reilly
Muzzin
Dermott

Is he getting the holl treatment next year, or is someone playing their off side?

Yes, a two year, one-way contract. My early guess is Rosen plays on the third pairing, and Dermott moves to his off hand side on the second pairing with Muzzin.

Reactions: ElTito

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Rosen is most likely better, but we didn't want to let him sit in a press box all year. Now hes hurt

Sandin and Liljgren will also probably be better too, but they are not ready yet.

Yeah I know Rosen is injured, but even then...I thought there would be another option better than Marincin.

Whats the Marlies Defense pairings right now?

FlyingLeafus

But what about the playoffs?
Jan 4, 2009
Milton
I thought marincin looked pretty good against the sabres. Borgman has regressed since his rookie year if anything. Really bad timing for Rosen.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Yeah I know Rosen is injured, but even then...I thought there would be another option better than Marincin.

Whats the Marlies Defense pairings right now?

Not 100% sure but i know sandin, liljgren, subban, loverde, oleksy and jardin have played which is 4 righties i believe

Hclass47

Apr 28, 2018
Are any of the Swedish kids playing at the moment for he marlies? All of them are on the shelf for various injuries...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad