Post-Game Talk: Roon tha Broons @ 7 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
...needs at least one more AHL-season. Lewington is more solid and reliable. Better than Jensen for sure. Talent alone doesn't get you very far. Gotta put some work in and get your act together during games. Still not seeing any of it from Jensen.
I want whatever you are drinking. Lewington is not better than Jensen on any level. Full stop.

Reactions: Heath

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I want whatever you are drinking. Lewington is not better than Jensen on any level. Full stop.

Jensen is like fools gold...looking great but 100% useless...and you gotta be happy if it's just that and none of his usual brainfarts on top.

Reactions: Pomee

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Lewington does do some things better than Jensen. Jensen is a good skater and is decent at moving the puck but is terrible in the defensive zone.
Lewington biggest problem is lack of speed. He isn't very good with the puck either.
Edge to Jensen but it's not as lopsided as you might think.

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
This period is all you need to know about Boyd. First goal is why you don't want him in the line up, second goal is why you do.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
That’s the diff of a nhl player. Boyd screws up - but then has that deflection/skills to make up for it with positives.

Siegs is the only player I feel on this team that just isn’t there yet. He has more risk when on the ice than reward.

anyonr on here get a chance to check out the Bears often and can fill in on how the D is looking down there? Anyone standing out?

Reactions: Pomee

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lewington does do some things better than Jensen. Jensen is a good skater and is decent at moving the puck but is terrible in the defensive zone.
Lewington biggest problem is lack of speed. He isn't very good with the puck either.
Edge to Jensen but it's not as lopsided as you might think.

Jensen is a very good skater, that's true. His passing is shit though. Technique would be great but he has zero poise with the puck. He creates zero offense and ends up icing or giving away pucks instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad