Post-Game Talk: Rookie Tournament: Leafs vs. Sens || combined with GDT

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
http://www.budweisergardens.com/events/984

Roster info: http://www.scribd.com/mobile/doc/162471057

Pre game article: http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=681723&print=true

"Everybody knows Ottawa and Toronto is always a battle, no matter if it's the actual Maple Leafs or the rookies here," Brad Ross told the Toronto website. "So we're going to take it very seriously."
I wonder if he will launch himself into the Sens bench?

It is expected that Antoine Bibeau will start in net for the #Leafs rookies tonight: http://t.co/P4IR7iMTce

RT @sunhornby: Finn (shoulder) out of #Leafs lineup tonight vs Ott as a precaution.
Leivo (chest) back in.
Rielly questionable.

Once again you can watch all the action on Rogers TV (Channel 368 SD, 369 HD on Rogers Digital Cable across Ontario)
Here is a full list of what channel Rogers TV is in your location and where to watch the games:

London, St. Thomas, Strathroy-Caradoc, Tillsonburg, Woodstock: Cable 13 London (HD 510)

Toronto: Cable 10 & 63 (HD 510)

Bolton, Brampton, Mississauga, Orangeville: Cable 10 & 63

Durham Region – Cable 10 & 63

Keswick, Newmarket, Pefferlaw, Richmond Hill: Cable 10 & 63

Ottawa – Cable 22 (HD 510)

Last edited:

Hope Bringer

Jan 6, 2010
really liked ross last game, showed some of the ******* qualities that got him drafted. Pumped to see what he does tonight

Last edited by a moderator:

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Dis gon b gud.

Seriously though, two undefeated teams facing each other, looking forward to it.

Though I expect the Sens to take it, they've got some more firepower with guys like Pageau, Stone and Puempel. Though we have them beat at D.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Ross, the Ruperts, Biggs, Devane, Crescenzi, Broll... must suck to play against them lol

Orfieus

Nov 2, 2012
Atlantic Canada
Has anyone noticed that ever player on Toronto's rookie team is Canadian except for the 2 Swedes and a **** ton are from Ontario!

I bring this up because of what Don Cherry a while ago. I am a big Cherry fan but I dont agree with him all of the time and he was clearly wrong when he said Burke didn't draft people from Ontario.

Anyways, PLEASE tell me there is a stream for this game!!! PLEASE!

RayB

Aug 14, 2007
Canada
i`m hunting around looking for streams and such for the game ....for those without rogers tv and hockeystreams....what i have so far is the game will be on team 1200 in ottawa...http://www.team1200.com/default.asp.....I will post it if i find anywhere else to watch or listen.

McMatthews

Sep 12, 2007
15 of 22 skaters are from Ontario. Tyler Biggs included since his entire family is from here.

STREAM!?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
sTr546k.gif

LeafOfBread

Feb 25, 2010
Mississauga, ON
Has anyone noticed that ever player on Toronto's rookie team is Canadian except for the 2 Swedes and a **** ton are from Ontario!

I bring this up because of what Don Cherry a while ago. I am a big Cherry fan but I dont agree with him all of the time and he was clearly wrong when he said Burke didn't draft people from Ontario.

Yup, Cherry says dumb things. Burke actually drafted more players from Ontario than any other GM when he was here.

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011

Yes and even the Leafs themselves have only 2 non-North American players(Kulemin and Gunnarsson), have more Ontario boys then we've had in a few years (Kadri, Clarkson, Bolland, McClement, Fraser, Ranger), a lot of Canadians and the Americans we do have are Olympian or close to it Americans (Kessel, JVR, Gardiner) unlike what we used to have in players like Connolly, Steckel and Crabb.

Don Cherry was complaining at the time because we didn't have one Ontario born player on the Leafs, we had Kadri who was in the AHL at the time. People say he's biased and racist but I see where he was coming from. It's no coincidence once we started getting some local guys we actually made the playoffs. I like a mix of all players, if you can play you can play but it is nice to have a few guys who grew up cheering on the Leafs because they go out and play hard.

Anyways, Go Leafs Go crush the baby hens (or chicks)

RayB

Aug 14, 2007
Canada

I am searching for a stream....as i posted all i have found is radio....but will continuing searching and checking all the usual sites and suspects until game time...then i will just tune in to team 1200..

snizzbone*

Does HockeyStreams have DVR functionality? Or could I pause it when it starts and then come back and hit play a couple hours later?

hockeygeek

Apr 28, 2010
Annoying to me that I pay for Leafs TV and can't watch these games live, since I don't have Rogers as my cable provider.

The Oilers are streaming their games on their website. It's frustrating that the Leafs make so much money and give so little back

Grant

LL Genius
Jan 16, 2012
London
"Everybody knows Ottawa and Toronto is always a battle, no matter if it's the actual Maple Leafs or the rookies here," Brad Ross told the Toronto website. "So we're going to take it very seriously."

I wonder if he will launch himself into the Sens bench?

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: That's great.
And I hope he does.

Gberg

Oct 13, 2009

what do you expect, you can't bring our prospects from College, and it won't be common for the international prospects to come over, some will, but not all of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad