GDT: Rookie Tournament - Coyotes vs Anaheim

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Might as well call them the Qtr. Pounder with cheese line if we go that route.

I can’t see McBain or Smith in Tucson. They will cement the bottom two lines on the big team.
That is what I see as well...I'm just wondering how if any of Guenther/Maccelli/McCartney make the team, I think there is only 1 spot for them and I think Guenther gets it and Maccelli/McCartney will most likely be yo-yo'ing up and down this season.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Might as well call them the Qtr. Pounder with cheese line if we go that route.

I can’t see McBain or Smith in Tucson. They will cement the bottom two lines on the big team.
You missed the reference...

page-image-10447-1539c05a-cef9-46a9-aad7-fa076d54519c.jpg

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
That is what I see as well...I'm just wondering how if any of Guenther/Maccelli/McCartney make the team, I think there is only 1 spot for them and I think Guenther gets it and Maccelli/McCartney will most likely be yo-yo'ing up and down this season.
I don’t think any of them make it

Keller - Boyd - Schmaltz
Crouse - Hayton - Smith
Ritchie - Bjugstad - Kassian
OBrien - McBain - Fischer

Chychrun - Mayo
Ghost - Timmins
Moser - Brown
Nemeth

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I don’t think any of them make it

Keller - Boyd - Schmaltz
Crouse - Hayton - Smith
Ritchie - Bjugstad - Kassian
OBrien - McBain - Fischer

Chychrun - Mayo
Ghost - Timmins
Moser - Brown
Nemeth

See, I'm thinking
Keller/Boyd/Schmaltz
Crouse/Hayton/Guenther
Ritchie/Bjugstad/Kassian
Smith/McBain/Fischer
O'Brien

and the defense you proposed.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
crap. Send Moser down?

Chychrun - Mayo
Ghost - Timmins
Nemeth - Stetcher
Brown
I think Moser is the 3rd best D on the team. Don’t worry about getting Nemeth in the lineup. He sucks. He was a dump. We got two 2nds for him. He can sit out all season. No biggie.

Chychrun-Stetcher
Gostisbehere-Mayo
JJ Moser-Timmins/Brown
Brown/Timmins
Nemeth

^ Timmins can play if we want PP/puck moving help. Brown can play if we want PK/toughness help. Nemeth we can give the nickname of “Nachos”. He can be a healthbomb 82 times and eat nachos in the press box every single night.

Guenther isn’t making this team. He will probably get a couple games, but he isn’t making this team full time. I’m almost certain of it.
If he did make the team, I’d bet on him getting 20 goals. If they cut him, it won’t be because he didn’t earn a spot. It’ll be because they don’t want him around for this.

Reactions: KristichBabych

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
I think Moser is the 3rd best D on the team. Don’t worry about getting Nemeth in the lineup. He sucks. He was a dump. We got two 2nds for him. He can sit out all season. No biggie.

Chychrun-Stetcher
Gostisbehere-Mayo
JJ Moser-Timmins/Brown
Brown/Timmins
Nemeth

^ Timmins can play if we want PP/puck moving help. Brown can play if we want PK/toughness help. Nemeth we can give the nickname of “Nachos”. He can be a healthbomb 82 times and eat nachos in the press box every single night.

If he did make the team, I’d bet on him getting 20 goals. If they cut him, it won’t be because he didn’t earn a spot. It’ll be because they don’t want him around for this.

No doubt. It’s not that Guenther isn’t a great player. He will probably be the best winger in camp, but he will be sent down.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
The best place for Guenther this season would've been Europe. There's nothing to gain in the WHL and keep him away from the big club until next year when he can debut with Cooley, and Bedard/Fantilli.

Reactions: MIGs Dog

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
crap. Send Moser down?

Chychrun - Mayo
Ghost - Timmins
Nemeth - Stetcher
Brown
No. Moser will be on the team.

Chychrun-Stetcher
Gostisbehere-Mayo
JJ Moser-Timmins/Brown
Brown/Timmins
Nemeth

IF he doesn't make the team it will because he didn't earn a spot.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
No doubt. It’s not that Guenther isn’t a great player. He will probably be the best winger in camp, but he will be sent down.
Guenther was very good in junior, and in your opinion great, but if he is the best winger in camp he will not be sent down. His play will dictate where he plays. You do know that Keller is a winger.

Reactions: Bonsai Tree

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad