GDT: Rookie Scrimmages 150912 and 150913

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Did Bergman get hurt?

From the Fan Fest thread.

Saw a tweet in passing that Bergman went to the dressing room and hasn't been back since the "incident".

:dunno:

There were a few segments of the game tweeted out via Periscope.

I correctly predicted a number of players for my niece to keep an eye on and they mostly all performed.

Donskoi was very noticeable and fun to watch. (Definitely more developed that many of the other players out there, as at age 23, he should be.) Could very easily make NHL roster. (Hertl, Tierney, Nieto, Goodrow -- all still have waiver exemption status for at least a handful of NHL games, so might end up in AHL -- should Donskoi out play one or more.)

Appears that Sunday's game is an "invite only" event. Not sure if there will be a "waiting line"/SRO group allowed to view or what.

Erik Lindquist (BarracudaVoice), Sharks, Pashelka, Gackle and others were tweeting out the game.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Updated OP blog with Sharks lines/pairings, my thoughts on game; plus Gackle, Merc and Ducks recaps. (At bottom)

UncMike

Feb 13, 2012
From the Fan Fest thread.

Saw a tweet in passing that Bergman went to the dressing room and hasn't been back since the "incident".

:dunno:

There were a few segments of the game tweeted out via Periscope.

I correctly predicted a number of players for my niece to keep an eye on and they mostly all performed.

Donskoi was very noticeable and fun to watch. (Definitely more developed that many of the other players out there, as at age 23, he should be.) Could very easily make NHL roster. (Hertl, Tierney, Nieto, Goodrow -- all still have waiver exemption status for at least a handful of NHL games, so might end up in AHL -- should Donskoi out play one or more.)

Appears that Sunday's game is an "invite only" event. Not sure if there will be a "waiting line"/SRO group allowed to view or what.

Erik Lindquist (BarracudaVoice), Sharks, Pashelka, Gackle and others were tweeting out the game.

Where did you hear 'invite only' ?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Some definite number changes from the scrimmage to now

Donskoi 29 => 27

Roy 26 => 81

McNally 27 => 51

Herbst 1=>34

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I thought the game was tonight. Just checked twitter and it's 4-2 Ducks now. I wonder how the highlight guys of last night were (Donskoi and Chartier)

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
It sounds like Ducks win it 5-2. Take away Donkoi, Meier, Ryan, and Rumpel who was good last night and this is what you get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad