Rookie Scoring by Team

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Its cool and all watching Torontos rookies but there is a difference between having a rookie drafted in the 4th Round in the lineup and multiple top drafted rookies in the lineup. If they didnt lead this category something would be wrong

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Gotta be impressed with the rookie group in Toronto. They are an exciting team to watch.

JarvisFunk

Apr 1, 2012
Saskatoon
Okay, I'll take some random HF poster's word for it, whose only source of data is the standings, over a well known blogger who actually knows statistics and uses several inputs.

Well, hate to break it to you, but if that guys stats says the Leafs should be in a playoff spot, and they arent by a long shot, it's pretty clear it's a broken model.

Clearly his inputs are projecting jack ****

Another example of fancy stats trumping real life

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Well, hate to break it to you, but if that guys stats says the Leafs should be in a playoff spot, and they arent by a long shot, it's pretty clear it's a broken model.

Clearly his inputs are projecting jack ****

Another example of fancy stats trumping real life

I'm with you. How could they have a 64% chance when they are tied for last in the Atlantic and the Metro are pretty much a lock to have the 2 wild card teams.

This makes no sense, what am I missing?

Beautvillier

beauvillier fan club
Nov 26, 2016
Florida
The Isles might've had a high number if we didn't stop bringing in vets and letting our prospects waste away in the minors.

Tom Polakis

Next expansion
Nov 24, 2008
Tempe, AZ
That's not quite right for the Jackets. They have more than 33 rookie points. 45 pts by my count.

Werenski has 20 pts by himself.

Josh Anderson has 12 (8 goals).

Lukas Sedlak 7 pts.

Markus Nutivaara 5 pts.

Bjorkstrand has an assist in his limited showing.

Thanks. I used NHL.com stats. They don't consider Josh Anderson a rookie, apparently since this is his third season. That's the 12-point difference between our numbers.

My table is already obsolete for CBJ, since Warenski had another point today.

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Okay, I'll take some random HF poster's word for it, whose only source of data is the standings, over a well known blogger who actually knows statistics and uses several inputs.

Your source is a blogger ?

A well-known one ?

:bow:

Do you care to give us his rationale to arrive at that 64% ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad