ROOKIE CAMP ROSTER

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Dunno just which thread to put it in so I'll just do this one.

End of first against Florida 1-1. Definitely feel like of the two teams Preds definitely have more forward talent on the ice. Dmen across the board are rough. Wilsby probably been the most settled in this game.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Dunno just which thread to put it in so I'll just do this one.

End of first against Florida 1-1. Definitely feel like of the two teams Preds definitely have more forward talent on the ice. Dmen across the board are rough. Wilsby probably been the most settled in this game.
It's a faster and more physical game so far than against TB. Preds are outshooting them 13-6.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
One thing I do like overall is this feels more like a Lavi style team than a Hynes. Guys aren't afraid to shoot the puck.

Little more specific on a guy, one thing I do like with Prokop is if he has nowhere to go with the puck his first instinct isn't to just rim it around or drop it down, he puts a nice low wrister towards the net a forward could do something with.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Preds lose 4-2. frankly bot goals we scored should have never went in. As a team, not impressive but you can see some thing from guys that lets you know what the scouts saw when they drafted them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad