Value of: Roman Josi

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Why is his name being brought up so much on hf with trade offers? I’d imagine like the op says that he isn’t going anywhere

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
For most teams? A lot, but not a king's ransom
For Nashville: A king's ransom.

He falls into that category of too valuable to trade, because very few teams have the assets, cap space (no team will pay what he's worth without knowing he's going to be there long term), and need for him all at once.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Ottawa- Turris, Smith, Fabbro, Josi, maybe 2020 1st?

Nashville- Stone(extension agreed upon) Duchene(extension agreed upon), Chabot

A NCAA player that may not sign? A great Dman that very well may bolt as soon as his contract ends? A player that probably doesn't have the best relationship now with his former team, and one top 6 but nothing special forward for Ottawa's best U-22 player and best winger and center? Melnyk is basically saying he wants to be in prison if this trade went down.

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
A NCAA player that may not sign? A great Dman that very well may bolt as soon as his contract ends? A player that probably doesn't have the best relationship now with his former team, and one top 6 but nothing special forward for Ottawa's best U-22 player and best winger and center? Melnyk is basically saying he wants to be in prison if this trade went down.
Melnyk probably wouldnt be alive if that trade went down.

Reactions: DominikBokkFan

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Craig Smith is actually really good

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
OP is about the only poster I see proposing him in deals and his schtick is to keep trying to trade our top 4 for wingers.
Because I'm bored and ready for hockey to start. Seeing what 1 of our top 4 will return with the expansion draft looming is why I'm proposing trades.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad