Roller BLADE Dilemma

Discussion in 'The Rink' started by Razzmatazz, May 12, 2011.

1. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz Registered User

I just ordered a pair of Mission Axiom A5 Senior 2011....after I ordered it, the T6s showed up as a new item on the site...my question is: what is the difference between the two skates? Is it worth returning the A5s to get the T6s?

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. Gooseamania

Gooseamania Registered User

it would be unfair for me to tell you that it is worth returning the a5's in favor of the t6's because i've never seen/worn the a5. however, I own the t6's and they are a really solid skate. I do know that the t6 is a step up from the a5 in terms of skate quality, the t6 looks really really sharp as well. if you do decide to return the a5 for the t6, I would suggesting going with an E or EE width if you have a wide foot because missions run narrow. I ordered mine from inline warehouse, luckily they offer free return shipping for sizing issues because i had to return mine twice before I got the right fit.

3. Gooseamania

Gooseamania Registered User

these are the major differences between the 2:

axiom A5- abec 7 bearings
    axiom T6- abec 9 bearings

axiom A5-mission dsx indoor wheels
    axiom T6-rink rat hot shot xxx supergrip wheels

axiom T6- nylon reinforced boot, better boot structure then the A5

there are some other little differences, basically the T6 is just a higher quality then the A5. one department that A5 has over the T6 is weight, but thats because the T6 has a more solid make-up.

4. Razzmatazz

Razzmatazz Registered User

Thanks guys, it looks like the T6s were definitely worth paying a little extra for.