Roll up the rim lnge THREAD

beebuzz

Nov 30, 2018
Didn't it just start today?
I'm 0/0 so far, but last year I went 0/16 before I finally won something. I am hoping for better results this year...

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I have not had a coffee in about 3 months.
Nor have you had a thoughtful, compelling, endearing, enriching, entertaining or exhilarating post in that time and perhaps not ever even before that as far as I would know because nearly every post I've ever seen you make is irrelevant to the thread as you have done here or complaining about something within the thread which is likely what you will do upon reading this post but I will not even know by that point because you will be immediately placed within my list of ignored members literally the second after I hit the "Post Reply" button.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Nor have you had a thoughtful, compelling, endearing, enriching, entertaining or exhilarating post in that time and perhaps not ever even before that as far as I would know because nearly every post I've ever seen you make is irrelevant to the thread as you have done here or complaining about something within the thread which is likely what you will do upon reading this post but I will not even know by that point because you will be immediately placed within my list of ignored members literally the second after I hit the "Post Reply" button.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Jelly his rim wont roll up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad