Roll Call

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Sean, Can you please take $100,000 from each of the six teams that has not responded to the Roll Call - just practising to be a SIM GOD:D

General Manager who have yet to respond:
Los Angeles
Detroit
Columbus
Philadelphia
Ottawa
Edmonton

and yes, Washington has responded:handclap:

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
When was the last time anyone heard from Andy? I haven't in a while, and I remember in another thread Sean posted that he had yet to sign Statsny, who should be a huge part of his already dominant offense this season.

Haven't heard from him in a while. Stastny is projected to be rated around 79OV so I thought it was odd that he hasn't been signed yet. Maybe Matt can poke him...

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Sean, Can you please take $100,000 from each of the six teams that has not responded to the Roll Call - just practising to be a SIM GOD:D

Los Angeles
Detroit
Columbus
Philadelphia
Ottawa
Edmonton

Apologies for having been AWOL the last week and a bit. I've been out of commission with a moderate disc herniation. I'm typing this on my laptop from bed, with one finger... (guess which one!). Will do my best to be up and running within a week or so.

Andrew Chang-Sang

Nov 28, 2002
Visit site

Los Angeles
Detroit
Columbus
Philadelphia
Ottawa
Edmonton

Hey....I've been good lately :)

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Still waiting to hear from LA Kings, Detroit and Ottawa.

and yes, Washington has responded twice

Cohen is actually staying with me atm, so i can vouch for him being around. unfortunately my junkheap of a computer is playing up again so i'm having to access thrings through work (which is very limited). as a result Cohen has been missing from the boards for some time, but rest assure, he is available. I haead from Andy about 2-3 weeks ago on a trade offer. that's the only contact i've had with him ina while.

Armchair_Critic

Jun 14, 2007

Los Angeles
Detroit
Columbus
Philadelphia
Ottawa
Edmonton

Add Carolina to that list... I'm not the GM remember... :)

Kurt... Trent you out there... :yo:

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
Add Carolina to that list... I'm not the GM remember... :)

Kurt... Trent you out there... :yo:
Sorry guys. I was rather nuts at work, then Halloween hit and as is rapidly becoming an annual ritual for me, i immediately got sick after Halloween. Maybe I should stop 'sampling' the kids candy :sarcasm:

Anyways, we are in and ready to roll after a busy summer away from the sim, I am SO looking forward to getting down to some sim action.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad