Roll Call!!! Which game(s) are you going to?

KingWantsCup

#FightLikeHell
Jul 3, 2009
New Jersey
Unless I missed some other thread I'm surprised I haven't seen a roll call thread, so I figured I'd make one.

I will be going to game 4 in Philly because MSG has priced me out with their ridiculous ticket prices (Alas, the pain$ of being a Rangers fan...). I'm sure there will be a ton of other Rangers fans there for that reason as well though, especially considering the short drive. I will be going with a Ranger fan buddy and a Flyer fan buddy.

I'll be in section 215. :yo:

What game(s) will you guys be going to?

Giacomin

Apr 29, 2007
Taking my wife to game 1. If the Rangers don't sweep will be at game 5 and game 7.

Ross Rhea*

None. I'm happy to go to a few regular season games per year, but sadly only the wealthy can afford MSG in the playoffs now. I bought lower bowl club level tix for R1 Game 7 and R2 Game 5 or 6 and will be happy to scalp them.

Kingpin4.JPG

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
Uhm, I speak English. I took Spanish in HS still remember some of it. I don't speak whatever it is you are speaking.

pretty sure all of that is English, as in able to interpret or look in a dictionary, except Janky, which is slang.
original.0

LGR.

patnyrnyg

Sep 16, 2004
pretty sure all of that is English, as in able to interpret or look in a dictionary, except Janky, which is slang.
original.0

LGR.
are you still in jr. high school? only asking because you sound like my jr high students. still do not understand why "mad" is used as an intensifying adjective.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad