GDT: Roil Rumble!: Your New Jersey Devils vs. Edmonton Oilers, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
What the actual f*** Cory is terrible. I’d rather have horvat. Holy f***ing shit that was disgusting

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
So you give the goalie the shooter and he gets beat by a weak 5 hole shot from 20 feet out.
...and this is the kind of thing that starts making the defenseman start trying to play the shooter, which opens up the pass, which creates chaos.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The first goal was kind of stoppable, but this was a PATHETICALLY SOFT GOAL that nobody else on the ice deserves blame on.

That makes that rolling puck one timer goal that he let in from distance the last game against the Oilers, look not that bad.

That was the worst he's allowed this season.
Sad that that worst goal of the season line keeps getting used.... sad bc it's true. I'm all for moving him for a d at the deadline

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
It is fun listening to Chico spin that goal on the radio.

Well. Um. another one. err. The puck WAS elevated a bit and the stick is only 3 inches wide... um...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Two goals against, both soft as hell. **** off Cory, you need to be better than this. It's really unacceptable.
Cory just doesn't seem like the same guy he was 2 years ago.
What's really scary is that he's not playing as well on the eyes as he is on paper.

Which means that I wouldn't be surprised if he has a game where he's smoked with 5 goals on 22 shots, where he has a chance on absolutely none of the goals at all, but it knocks the numbers down to the level that he's truly played at.

He was great last game, no chance on either goal, but aside from that and Vancouver with the shutout, I can't say he hasn't went a game without allowing a weak one since the second game of the season?

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
Sorry for being so negative tonight boys but man. This is just awful. I’d almost rather not be given false hope at the beginning of the year

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Hischier needs to come off the top line. Zacha is this teams best center right now overall. I don't think he has played poorly enough to be scratched. Hischier is having issues w strength and pace not a knock on him but he may be better matched lower.

Reactions: Darkauron

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Hayes mishandled that puck all alone in front, puck goes behind the net, Greene pinches and gets burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad