Proposal: RockLobster to his Fiancée + Bozak + 2nd

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Thanks guys, appreciate all the well-wishes!

It happened on Wednesday, we've been together for almost 6 years now (will be 6 in June). We just hadn't told a lot of people yet besides my immediate family and she wanted to tell her Dad first (whom I asked if I could marry his daughter almost 5 years ago but she was steadfast in not wanting to be married in her early 20's so we put it off). She's now told him and is going to tell the rest of her family tomorrow. We're really excited but the actual Wedding won't be for at least 1.5 years, possibly 2, we're going to enjoy being engaged and plan the Wedding to accommodate what we want, not what everyone else wants.

Nihiliste

Feb 8, 2010
Gonna congratulate you again! Really great news, looking forward to hearing the story.

Hans Landaskog

Feb 27, 2012
Denver
Thanks guys, appreciate all the well-wishes!

It happened on Wednesday, we've been together for almost 6 years now (will be 6 in June). We just hadn't told a lot of people yet besides my immediate family and she wanted to tell her Dad first (whom I asked if I could marry his daughter almost 5 years ago but she was steadfast in not wanting to be married in her early 20's so we put it off). She's now told him and is going to tell the rest of her family tomorrow. We're really excited but the actual Wedding won't be for at least 1.5 years, possibly 2, we're going to enjoy being engaged and plan the Wedding to accommodate what we want, not what everyone else wants.

Yeah that won't do. You should just let us plan your wedding. TV has already agreed to do the wedding day thread.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Gonna congratulate you again! Really great news, looking forward to hearing the story.

Thanks, really appreciate it!

I'm sure Bubba will be more than happy to be your best man.

You could do a lot worse than having someone like Bubba by your side...

Yeah that won't do. You should just let us plan your wedding. TV has already agreed to do the wedding day thread.

:laugh:

I think the wedding planning is in capable hands ;)

member 116861

Congrats, my friend!

Am I crashing at your place during the wedding or do I have to get a hotel room?

WarriorOfGandhi

Was saying Boo-urns
Jul 31, 2007
Denver, CO
don't do it, son
old_man_by_lash_upon_lash-d5j71hq.jpg

don't make the same mistake i did

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad