Rocket Race

Who wins the Rocket for Most Goals?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Ovechkin has gone cold and still has the lead. He will turn it up soon and create a sizeable gap again.

Reactions: Hippasus

WingsFan95

Mar 22, 2008
Kanata
Ov vs the field would be closer.

I tried that and thread got locked in 2 days when score was 59-1 for Ovechkin.

Honestly I don't know why it's still such a lock with him going cold for 6 games and in fact his 6 game streak with back to back hatricks has really skewed perception. Prior to that he got 7 in 12 games. I voted Skinner just for the hell of it as he's had cold streaks of 4, 3 and currently on 3 now with a team he's sure to get more opportunities down the stretch.

KoozNetsOff 92

Hala Madrid
Apr 6, 2016
I tried that and thread got locked in 2 days when score was 59-1 for Ovechkin.

Honestly I don't know why it's still such a lock with him going cold for 6 games and in fact his 6 game streak with back to back hatricks has really skewed perception. Prior to that he got 7 in 12 games. I voted Skinner just for the hell of it as he's had cold streaks of 4, 3 and currently on 3 now with a team he's sure to get more opportunities down the stretch.

Probably because he's won 5 of the last 6 rockets and is the GOAT goal scorer?

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Because no-one actually knows what will happen, we have to go with the odds. A guy who's led the league in goals more times than the entire field combined during his career is leading the race currently. This is OV.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Ovi is going to set the league record for goal leading seasons at 8. The great 8 is going to hit 8.

Dondini

Apr 28, 2010
Ovi is going to set the league record for goal leading seasons at 8. The great 8 is going to hit 8.

Haha the OCD in me wants this as well. Plus if he hits 50 that’s his 8th 50 goal season. And I hope he hits 888 goals. 6 shy of Gretzky but I’m thinking ovechkin will just call Gretz and ask him for him to lower his career totals to 887 just so ovy can have the record with his favourite number. In typical Gretzky fashion he will probably be so hammered and will agree to the terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad