Rochester shake up due to medical issues

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Granato in hospital with pneumonia.

I had a "mild" case (didn't go to hospital), but was "out of it" (lack of energy, stamina) for 2-3 weeks.And after about 4 weeks had a bit of a relapse; not fun (another 3-4 weeks of taking things easy.) (Missed bunch of home games, and then had another week where I traded my STH seat tickets for fewer steps.)

A severe case could be months of recovery :dunno:

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
... I had a "mild" case (didn't go to hospital), but was "out of it" (lack of energy, stamina) for 2-3 weeks.And after about 4 weeks had a bit of a relapse; not fun (another 3-4 weeks of taking things easy.) (Missed bunch of home games, and then had another week where I traded my STH seat tickets for fewer steps.) ...
But could you still direct the bag skate sessions, and sketch out defensive schemes on the white board?

royals119

Jun 12, 2006
West Lawn, PA
I spent three days in the hospital once with pneumonia. They told me to take 2-3 weeks off completely and then ease back to work over another few weeks. I went back the next day, worked two half days, then resumed full schedule, but my job doesn't require any physical effort and I'm sitting down most of the time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad