Value of: Robin Lehner

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
What are the latest with Lehner in BUF? I know that most fans in BUF are unhappy with with (I haven said all). Are they planning to qualify him or let him walk?I know that GMJB is trying to have a team more suited to his identity and cleanup what GMTM did during his stretch in BUF, so for an outsider it's hard to say what will happen

I'm asking because I wouldnt mind him back in OTT... for OTT he's clearly an upgrade on Condon/Anderson

EDIT: ...and no I'm not giving up a 1st for Robin Lehner :laugh:

CatsforReinhart

Jul 27, 2014
Frankfurt
If you can drive to Buffalo and pick him up you can have him for free.

I would like an investigation done to find out in Tim Murray was a mole from Ottawa in the Buffalo organization cause we were robbed.

Reactions: sabrescupbound

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
If you can drive to Buffalo and pick him up you can have him for free.

I would like an investigation done to find out in Tim Murray was a mole from Ottawa in the Buffalo organization cause we were robbed.

I think his him and his uncle had a plan. "Tim, you go be a GM in Buffalo and screw that team up". I bet he wanted to pick Blake Spears instead of Jack Eichel but thought it would look to obvious.

Sabresruletheschool

Jul 16, 2012
Lehner would be a fine back up. That's what he's worth. Not much. I'd take a six round pick for his rights and be thrilled.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad