ROBERT GUESS was right

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Yeah but he also said Kucherov would be a 40 goals scorer and he's only hit 30 so far, he got lucky on this one.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
Yeah but he also said Kucherov would be a 40 goals scorer and he's only hit 30 so far, he got lucky on this one.

Kucherov is going to have 2 or 3 40 goal seasons in his career. I've thought he had 40-40 potential since we drafted him. And Robert has even higher hopes than I do :laugh:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
He also said we'd win the cup the past two seasons. :(

But seriously hats off to your optimism robert.

third times the charm:)

i seriously hope unless is overpay we keep bishop and run this till the end than if have to move him we move him

I think if can get all eggs in basket best stance is grab the cup than worry on bishop myself

unless getting that ever elusive RH d power play quarterback who is part of core

i am on the vasy train for sure talked to scouts some people in org etc.. all said hes ready where I felt he wasnt needed like another year. I trust the plan just im ok if losing ben for nothing if we win the cup its worth it!!

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
third times the charm:)

i seriously hope unless is overpay we keep bishop and run this till the end than if have to move him we move him

I think if can get all eggs in basket best stance is grab the cup than worry on bishop myself

unless getting that ever elusive RH d power play quarterback who is part of core

i am on the vasy train for sure talked to scouts some people in org etc.. all said hes ready where I felt he wasnt needed like another year. I trust the plan just im ok if losing ben for nothing if we win the cup its worth it!!
let bishops deal run out ride to the cup with bishop and vasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad