Value of: Robby Fabbri to NYR

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I think I have asked you this a million times. Do you ever consider the other team in trades, or just the Rangers? If Robbi Fabbri was on the Rangers, would you trade him for that? I'll give you the answer, absolutely not. :facepalm:

berneister's alt account for his alternate personality

TheGoldenGod

5 Star Man
Nov 8, 2017
Sell low on a cheap cost controlled kid that still has promise? No point for the Blues to move him

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
I think I have asked you this a million times. Do you ever consider the other team in trades, or just the Rangers? If Robbi Fabbri was on the Rangers, would you trade him for that? I'll give you the answer, absolutely not. :facepalm:
*Shurg*
It's not as bad as you're making it sound.

Fabbri's knee is held together with rubber bands. Getting back a top 6 player and late first/second isn't the worst return

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
There is a misunderstanding here. 2016-17 season, as a 20/21 year old, Fabbri was on pace for 46.6 points. For the record, this was after a slow start and he was really starting to heat up...who knows what he would have scored, but 50 was definitely possible.

The season you're referencing was 2015-16, Fabbri's rookie season. He started that year at 19 and turned 20 in January of 2016. That season he scored 37 in 72 (~42 point pace) after forcing his way into the top 9 as a 19 year old. He actually scored at a higher pace if you consider the fact that his ice time and opportunities were quite limited at the start of the year. Worth mentioning that he scored 15 points in 20 playoff games that year as a 20 year old.

Yeah, that was my bad. I left out his second year and treated his first as the year he was 21. Would have been easier if NHL.com had just 0's for 2017-2018, instead of displaying 2 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad