Robby Fabbri or Brady Tkachuk?

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
Which one should I go with ? Keep in mind, it’s a league that includes goals, assists, shots, ppp, shg, hits and plus minus.

I’m hesitant to keep Fabbri because of his long list of injuries and he’s already missed time in the preseason due to new injuries . Is it worth dropping him for Tkachuk?

Thanks.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Tkachuk should get a ton of opportunity and ice time in Ottawa.

BuLLeT1291

Dec 16, 2010
Blues fan here, Fabs has looked great in pre season so far but definitley has the rust since having the last 2 years off. Doesn't seem to have the same explosiveness prior to his injuries either. That could come back with time I know but who knows.

With that being said I don't think he gets top line minutes like Brady will so I would probably go Tkachuk.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Tkachuk, mainly because Fabbri has to show that he can skate and stay healthy effectively for me. There are also plenty of other contenders for his ice time. He's only 22. If you have both, stick Fabbri on the bench.

Reactions: Mav3rick07

RandomChickenWing

Sep 11, 2015
Tkachuk for sure here, assuming he makes it. He'll have Top 6 mins and PP opportunities with duchene and stone which easily puts him above Fabbri

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad