Road Trip To Winnipeg

cutchemist42

Apr 7, 2011
Winnipeg
As a 27 year old, I have personally loved many Saturday nights at the Pal. Kingshead is a good pub too. Not sure where you'll be staying but there's a great Vietnamese restaurant called Viva.

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ
Is Fuddruckers still there? Grapes, that place was good... OH and the Olive Garden, cuz I have a Winnipeg Jets Pennant from there. :handclap: There was also an awesome Chinese restaurant we used to go to called Mandarin Garden or something like that, down the street from a DQ? Anyways.. This post is more of a trip down memory lane for me than anything else.. :D

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
Is Fuddruckers still there? Grapes, that place was good... OH and the Olive Garden, cuz I have a Winnipeg Jets Pennant from there. :handclap: There was also an awesome Chinese restaurant we used to go to called Mandarin Garden or something like that, down the street from a DQ? Anyways.. This post is more of a trip down memory lane for me than anything else.. :D

No. :cry::cry::cry:

Beavski24

Aug 10, 2012
Calgary
yeah we dont even know what motel were staying in, hopefuly our 2001 buick century can survive the trip, is there a motel close to the MTS centre so we can not have to cab everywhere (were going to be not able to drive) but i speak for the group that we are all pumped with these burger ideas and pubs! and landmarks when we get closer to the day we will challange anyone that wants to 3v3 pick up at the out door pond. you will notice me in the 326 section with the dale howerchuck on the back of the jersey ( new logo jersey old school classic name)

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
yeah we dont even know what motel were staying in, hopefuly our 2001 buick century can survive the trip, is there a motel close to the MTS centre so we can not have to cab everywhere (were going to be not able to drive) but i speak for the group that we are all pumped with these burger ideas and pubs! and landmarks when we get closer to the day we will challange anyone that wants to 3v3 pick up at the out door pond. you will notice me in the 326 section with the dale howerchuck on the back of the jersey ( new logo jersey old school classic name)

MTS Centre is right downtown. There are a few places around there that might qualify as "motels" but I'm not sure I'd recommend any of them. Charterhouse, Comfort Inn on Ellice, Carlton Inn. You might want to check out Hotwire...I just entered Feb 22 - 28 as example dates and there's a 3-star "Winnipeg South" hotel that's recommended by 95% of Hotwire customers who've stayed there for $76/night.

bigplay41*

May 5, 2010
Winnipeg

Dude you do not want to stay at any motel downtown unless you want to catch some sort of STD sleeping in those bed sheets

Kinjero

Aug 9, 2011
YSJ

Aw man, I used to friggin love that place! Tasty burgers and hot dogs, and that desert bar.. I'm hungry! Oh, and it was China Garden we used to go to, on the Pembina Hwy.. I'd get the Mandarin beef everytime.. so tasty.. at least it was back in '91! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad