Road Trip to Jan 24 Blues game

sighthndlady

Sep 29, 2006
Hubby & I are driving up Thursday, leaving at 11:00 am. Going to head back toward Nashville after the game, probably stop at Mt. Vernon or Paducah if we get tired, and get home mid-morning on Friday. Had a mix-up with friends we were going to meet up with, so I've got 4 extra tickets and seats in the mini-van if anybody wants to tag along. Seats are 1/2 way up the upper deck between the blue line and the goal line. $30 each. Or you can drive yourself, of course.

ChesterCopperpot1*

Hubby & I are driving up Thursday, leaving at 11:00 am. Going to head back toward Nashville after the game, probably stop at Mt. Vernon or Paducah if we get tired, and get home mid-morning on Friday. Had a mix-up with friends we were going to meet up with, so I've got 4 extra tickets and seats in the mini-van if anybody wants to tag along. Seats are 1/2 way up the upper deck between the blue line and the goal line. $30 each. Or you can drive yourself, of course.

I live in St Louis so obviously there is no need to tag along for the ride. However, the girlfriend and I are interested in 2 tickets.

email me and we can work something out.

corymiller84 at g mail dot com

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad