Podcast (Audio) Road Report w/ Jim Fox (this Thursday) NOW ACCEPTING QUESTIONS

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Kaliyev is potentially a 30-40 goal scorer with the right Centre. Lizotte is not it. Blake went after Fiala who I love as a winger but is he a Right Winger or Left Winger? Kempe is a Centre,Left or Right Winger? Kind of messes with players minds,where do I play,who am I playing with. I'd put Kaliyev on the Left Wing on the First line. He has improved his skating and speed to go with an already good shot. Vilardi at this point can't keep up and doesn't have the muscle to dig the puck out though he does possess good scoring ability when he's on. Right now Vilardi is a possible Robitaille and Nicholls with the weak skating and goal scorers skill even though it seems streaky. Can he be as prolific as the aforementioned ex-Kings players?Maybe? Kaliyev deserves a chance and it should be now. As for Fiala well the third line with Grundstrom and another talented player. Sorry that's not Kupari at this point. When Iafallo comes back then what?Rasmus will be sent back down I'm sure. And will Byfield spend the rest of the year in Ontario with maybe a late call up or during Emergency conditions. JAD seems good on the 4th line as a Left Winger. Blake has a created a cluster-f*** if I don't say so myself with Kaliyev left waiting,waiting for his chance to move up and prove he can score regularly in the NHL.Good Luck to him

Axl Rhoadz

Binky distributor
Apr 5, 2011
Kaliyev is potentially a 30-40 goal scorer with the right Centre. Lizotte is not it. Blake went after Fiala who I love as a winger but is he a Right Winger or Left Winger? Kempe is a Centre,Left or Right Winger? Kind of messes with players minds,where do I play,who am I playing with. I'd put Kaliyev on the Left Wing on the First line. He has improved his skating and speed to go with an already good shot. Vilardi at this point can't keep up and doesn't have the muscle to dig the puck out though he does possess good scoring ability when he's on. Right now Vilardi is a possible Robitaille and Nicholls with the weak skating and goal scorers skill even though it seems streaky. Can he be as prolific as the aforementioned ex-Kings players?Maybe? Kaliyev deserves a chance and it should be now. As for Fiala well the third line with Grundstrom and another talented player. Sorry that's not Kupari at this point. When Iafallo comes back then what?Rasmus will be sent back down I'm sure. And will Byfield spend the rest of the year in Ontario with maybe a late call up or during Emergency conditions. JAD seems good on the 4th line as a Left Winger. Blake has a created a cluster-f*** if I don't say so myself with Kaliyev left waiting,waiting for his chance to move up and prove he can score regularly in the NHL.Good Luck to him
Arthur Kaliyev is 21 years old and has earned a full time roster spot in the NHL. He’ll continue to get more and more opportunities to move up, nothing indicates otherwise. I’m certain he’s a lot more grateful for the opportunities he’s been given then some of you think.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad