GDT: Rivalary Night Bruins@Pens Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
The refs ignore all stickwork that would give us PPs. Several have injured our players with slashes without even one PP on those.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Marchand gets a lot of **** for his penalties but he was the only Bruin throwing hits out there.

Brad gets calls for doing nothing but gets slashed and tripped with no call. I am so annoyed at this.

He has been playing very well for quite awhile.

Vatrano

Rask is ELITE
Feb 19, 2014
Rhode Island
Smith doesn't suck, ya animals. He's just maddeningly inconsistent.

Again, he is 23 years old and played college hockey so he isn't exactly used to playing 82 game seasons. Give him some time to develop, amazing how some people think he isn't going to get any better.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Looch has shown up tonight. Great to see.

Hope Loui's alright. Looked like he took a nasty slash to the hand that went uncalled.

Didn't see a slash, looks like he hurt it while taking a shot, fluky or what.

I hope next game we add Bartkowski for either Miller/McQuaid, the D is way too slow, getting schooled all night. I would even consider also adding Morrow, but that will never happen, this D is not going to succeed.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia
Colour me stupid but how the **** did the refs miss that slash? He even took his hand off and shook it cos of the pain

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Just saw Hudler for flames peel it off ice to hospital Wife in labor .How good would he fit next to Krecji n Lucic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad